Medium travel trunk from the Bric's Bellagio collection. Elegant cowhide inserts are combined with a high-tech Makrolon® polycarbonate shell. Thanks to its original hard-shell trolley case proportions that are integrated into a retro design, it boasts a capacity equal to 70 liters.
- EXTERIOR: made from lightweight, flexible, and ultra-durable Makrolon® polycarbonate.
- HANDLE: comfortable and functional telescopic pull-along handle with three intermediate stop positions that can be selected via the pushbutton. Now even easier to handle and more ergonomic.
- INTERIOR: lined two-compartment interior. One can be closed with a zip and features a mesh pocket. The second boasts a large zipped compartment and a garment bag hook that can hold up to three hangers. A lined panel has been added for better organization.
- PADLOCK: the item features an integrated TSA lock, which is required when traveling in the USA as it allows American airport security to carry out checks without damaging your suitcase.
- WHEELS: The four Japanese high-quality dual-wheel castors allow for easy 360° rotation in all directions, all the while ensuring the utmost quiet thanks to the rubber coating. The wheels can be replaced from the outside with a simple screwdriver.
- DETAILS: vegetable-tanned cowhide finishes with contrasting-color stitching and golden studs. It comes with a leather address tag and the zips have a rubber finish that makes them completely water-repellent.